Expert Winnipeg Interior Decorating
Thinking of a Re-Fresh, a New Build, Color consultation, furniture placement or new furnishings?
Initial design consultation can include color and material selection, styling of existing furniture and accessories, floor plans reviewed, site measurements, and/or the scope of the project. The requirements of a design package can then be tailored to the client’s needs;
Design Packages may include:
- Conceptual, preliminary and working floor plans done in AutoCAD
- Elevations of design details and custom millwork details
- Electrical and lighting layouts, including switching plans
- Furniture plans
- Painting schedules
- Flooring schedules
- Product selection and specification sheets
- Liaison service between the Home Builder and Home Owner.
- Consultation for renovations and new construction. Including floor plan review and the selection and placement of paint, materials, and finishes.
- Product selection
- Design Drafting, including ‘as-built’ drawings